Looking for a hydration solution with options for working out, recovering, relaxing, and more? Then you’re looking for Nuun! Pronounced “noon,” they have been around since 2004 and were founded and created by an endurance athlete.
Here’s a short breakdown of their product offerings:
- Nuun Sport (with or without caffeine) – tablets that are dropped in water that contain the optimal amount of electrolytes for athletes to help keep you hydrated and balanced during your workout.
- Nuun Endurance (with or without caffeine) – powder that you can mix with water for use when your activity is sustained for 90 minutes or more. THe formula is meant to be absorbed quicker than the regular sport formula.
- Nuun Immunity – tablets that are dropped in water that contain electrolytes, anti-inflammatories, and antioxidants to help boost your immune system in times of need (like when you’re sick or getting sick).
- Nuun Vitamins – tablets that are dropped in water that contain a lower profile of electrolytes PLUS sodium, potassium, magnesium, calcium, and chloride as well as vitamins A, C, D, E, folate, and B6.
- Nuun Rest – tablets that are dropped in water with a formula perfect for relaxing and muscular recovery including magnesium, potassium, and tart cherry. Learn more about Nuun Rest here it’s their newest product!
With flavors ranging from Strawberry Lemonade, Lemon Lime, Orange, Blueberry Pomegranate, and more, there is something for every palate and every hydration need. You can even find recipes for mixing nuun with juices and alcohol to come up with some unique combinations!
We are excited to have Nuun as a sponsor for our 2019 Fall Retreat! You can find Nuun at local running stores Like Fleet Feet, Runner’s Alley, and Millennium Running or order online from nuunlife.com. Have you tried Nuun? What is your favorite flavor or product line?