Name: Nicole L.
How many kids or furbabies you have: 2 children (3 &6) and one furbaby (13)
One thing you love you about our MRTT chapter: The support is unbelievable even without physically meeting other members!
1. When did you start running consistently? What prompted you to start? I started running consistently January of 2009 with a schedule ready to run a half that April. I started running with a weight loss goal in mind but found that running was so much more than that.
2. Where is your favorite place to run/workout? Anywhere outside, no matter what town or state I am in, I want to run it!
3. Do you have a favorite race? If not, what is on your bucket list? I do not have a favorite race though I would really like to run the CHAD half marathon. My bucket list race is the NYC marathon. I just love NY.
4. What is your current running/fitness goal? My goal is to keep my running consistent. My fitness goal is to move into my 40s healthier and more fit than I was in my 20s!
5. What motivational quote or motto keeps you working hard? There are so many that I love…but here is a short one that sums up a lot…
Free choice questions:
What other hobbies do you have? Kayaking and hiking.
If you could run any race in the world, regardless of price or logistics, what would you run? Big Sur
What’s your favorite race swag? Of course the shirt
If you would like to be featured please email: email@example.com